FREE Auto Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Are you looking for the first month free car insurance? If you need car insurance now, but can’t afford to pay anything down, you are not alone. Plenty of people find themselves in this same situation every day. Fortunately, some insurers understand your situation and are willing to do what they can to help.
Today, some car insurance companies have perfect deals for those who are strapped for cash, including zero down policies. There’s a simple reason they do this.
With so many companies to choose from, they have to do something that sets them apart from the competition.
This is an easy and effective way to attract new customers, such as yourself.
What are the Benefits of First Month Free Car Insurance?
It’s no surprise that the most significant benefit associated with auto insurance with the 1st month free is delaying payment. The good news is that you’ll get coverage for your vehicle without having to pay out money you don’t have. If you need immediate insurance so that you can drive your car back and forth to work, this is a great option. Even better, your policy won’t change in the second month.
How to Qualify for First Month Free Auto Insurance
Finding insurance with no deposit for the 1st month of coverage will require some work on your part. Of course, this may well be worth the effort and time. How easy or hard this is will depend on several factors. They include:
• Your driving history: If your driving history is blemish-free, insurers are more likely to offer you this deal. On the other hand, if your driving record has a few tickets or accidents on it, you may not qualify.
• The cost of your car: If you drive a high-end vehicle with an equally impressive price tag, insurers will be reluctant to give you your $20 down payment car insurance. There’s a good reason for this. They’re taking on too big a risk.
• Safety features: Having a car equipped with certain features, such as anti-theft protection, is something that an insurance company appreciates. While decreasing the chances, your vehicle will be stolen; it also increases your chances of qualifying for a cheaper insurance rate.
• Past history with the company: If you are currently using a car insurance company and are getting ready to renew your policy or have used them in the past, you have a better chance to qualify. You may be given this offer in “good faith.” This is because the company already respects you as a customer and wants to ensure you stay happy. Of course, you won’t know if you are eligible until you apply.
Let the companies fight for you. Get a Quote!
Just enter your zip below
Will You Save Money with this Type of Coverage?
Yes and no. Yes, you will save the money you would have been expected to pay for your first month’s coverage, but this may cost you more in the long run. Here’s an example. Let’s say a company offers you a $1,100 for a 12-month policy. They agree to let you forgo the month’s payment. Instead, you’ll pay $100 a month for the next 11 months without any penalty. That’s great, but it may not be the smartest thing to do. They may also agree to give you as much as a 5% discount if you pay the entire premium upfront. Instead of paying $1,100, you will pay $1,045 for the 12 months. This will save you around $55. As they say, “cash is king.” You can save more on auto insurance by paying the full amount of the premium upfront.
If you have the money to pay the entire insurance premium upfront, this is the best deal because you badly need it.
If you’ve just spent a considerable chunk of money on a new car, along with all the extra fees that come along with it, this might be your best choice. It might cost you a little more, but you will get covered.
It’s important to remember that you should never go with the first car insurance quote you get. Take the time to go over multiple quotes. Check out at least 5-10 from a wide variety of insurance companies. In addition to looking at more significant carriers, such as State Farm, Progressive, and Alliance, consider lesser-known companies. They are often less known, but often have some of the best rates. Also, be sure to get quotes from online companies, as well as in person at local agencies. Yes, this will take a little bit of time, but not near as much as you might think. Thanks to the internet, you can get numerous quotes in as little as five minutes.
FREE Auto Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Considering Your Other Options for Cheap Car Insurance
Just because you don’t qualify for the first month free car insurance policy doesn’t mean you won’t be eligible for other inexpensive policies that still provide the coverage you need to get your car on the road. In fact, with a little motivation on your part, you may find that you can get an even better deal. For example, you may be able to find zero down car insurance policy. Again, this depends on several factors, including your driving history and the value of the automobile you want to insure.
Are You Eligible for a Discount?
Whether or not you qualify for nothing down car insurance, you’ll want to look into any discounts you may be eligible for. For example, there are discounts for:
- Good Drivers – Motorists that have no accidents or tickets on their driving record can save big.
- Senior Citizens – This discount typically includes anyone over the age of 65
- Garaged Vehicle – If your vehicle is protected from the elements and thieves, you can 2% or more
- Teacher or College Professor Discounts
- Good student – This discount depends on both your grades and your attendance record
- Active Military Member or Veteran
- Active or Former first Responder
The truth is that almost everyone qualifies for a discount. However, you usually have to ask for it.
Now that you know some of your car insurance options, including possibly qualifying for an auto insurance, no money upfront policy, or a no down payment policy, it’s time to start your search. In just a few minutes, and with a little effort on your part, you can have your vehicle insured and legally on the road. Start your free quote and get the coverage you need online for less.