FREE Auto Insurance Comparison
Compare Quotes and Save!
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
If you’re cash-strapped and need to insure your car right away, first month free car insurance can help. If you don’t have the money for a big auto insurance down payment, you are not alone. Plenty of people find themselves in this same situation every day.
The good news is some insurers have auto insurance policies that can help those low on cash, like first-month free auto insurance. They understand that many drivers need coverage with as little out-of-pocket expense as possible. While these policies cost a little more, they help cash-strapped drivers get legally covered. To compare rates and plans, get a free online quote. Start by entering your zip code.
Understanding Car Insurance First Month Free No Deposit
Car Insurance First Month Free No Deposit is an attractive option for drivers. This special offer allows vehicle owners to get insured without having to pay any initial deposit and, in addition, enjoy the first month at no cost. This financial advantage can be very useful for those looking to save money when getting car insurance.
By removing the requirement for a deposit, a common barrier to obtaining quality car insurance is eliminated. This promotion gives drivers the opportunity to have comprehensive coverage from day one without incurring any additional expenses. They can enjoy the peace of mind of having car insurance without worrying about upfront costs or long-term commitments.
Why do Insurers offer Car Insurance First Month Free no Deposit?
A select few auto insurance carriers have deals for those who are strapped for cash, including zero down policies. There’s a simple reason they offer these deals.
With so many companies to choose from, insurers need to offer special incentives that sets them apart from the competition. Deals like first month free auto insurance attract new customers.
Zero down car insurance policies are an easy and effective way to attract new customers. Many people mistakenly think they can get free auto insurance for a certain period of time, like a week or month. It’s important to note; there is no such thing as free auto insurance for a month. Insurers are in the business of risk mitigation. They would never insure a vehicle without first getting an upfront payment.
With a first month free car insurance policy, it means not having to make any deposit to activate the policy. When you make your first installment payment, then your policy will be bound and active. Not all carriers offer these types of deals because there is a higher probability of losing money on the policy. In addition, many clients that want very cheap car insurance no deposit often pay their installment payments late or frequently cancel their coverage.
If you qualified for first month free car insurance coverage on a liability-only policy that’s $600 per year, it would break down like this. Your deposit would be $0 down, but you would still need to pay the first monthly installment payment of $50. The following months until the policy expires or is canceled, you would be required to pay $50 each month.
What are the Benefits of First Month Free Car Insurance?
This type of policy allows drivers to get legally on the road with minimal costs upfront. It also spreads the cost of the premium out over the year. It’s no surprise that the most significant benefit associated with auto insurance with the 1st month free is delaying payment. The good news is that you’ll get coverage for your vehicle without having to pay for a large deposit that could be 25% or more of the overall premium. If your savings are low, but you need immediate insurance so that you can drive your car back and forth to work, this is a great option. Even better, your policy won’t change in the second month.
How to Qualify for First Month Free Auto Insurance
Finding insurance with no deposit for the 1st month of coverage will require some work on your part. You are going to need to review at least ten quotes and see what insurer has the lowest deposit and rates for the coverage you are looking for. Although it’s time-consuming, it can save you hundreds per year.
Not everyone will qualify for first month free car insurance, and these types of policies can be challenging to find. Drivers with good credit, a solid track record, and continuous coverage have a greater chance of qualifying. Get up to ten free quotes and compare the best rates and coverage from top-rated providers in minutes. Enter your zip code and fill out a no-obligation quote application.
Factors That Affect Car Insurance First Month Free
How easy or hard qualifying for this type of coverage will depend on several factors. They include:
- Your driving history: If your driving history is blemish-free, insurers are more likely to offer you this deal. If you have no accidents on your record, no DUIs, and no tickets, then you have a great chance of qualifying. On the other hand, if your driving record has a few tickets or accidents on it, you may not qualify.
- The cost and type of vehicle you own: If you drive a high-end car with an equally impressive price tag, insurers will be reluctant to give you your $20 down payment car insurance. There’s a good reason for this. They’re taking on too big a risk, and the claim cost for expensive vehicles can be extremely high. Expensive vehicles mean paying more for auto insurance and putting down a bigger deposit.
- Safety features: Having a car equipped with certain features, such as anti-theft protection, is something an insurance company appreciates. While decreasing the chances of your vehicle being stolen, it also increases your chances of qualifying for cheaper insurance with no deposit.
- Your credit score: Whether you like it or not, your credit score plays a role in determining your auto insurance rates. Stats prove that drivers with bad credit get into more accidents and file more fraudulent claims. Raise your credit score to 650 and above to qualify for deals like first month free car insurance.
- Past history with the company: If you are currently using a car insurance company and are getting ready to renew your policy or have used them in the past, you have a better chance to qualify. You may be given this offer in “good faith.” This is because the company already respects you as a customer and wants to ensure you stay happy. Of course, you won’t know if you are eligible until you apply.
Let the companies fight for you. Get a Quote!
Just enter your zip below
Will You Save Money with a Car Insurance First Month Free Policy?
Yes and no. Yes, you will save the money you would have expected to pay for your first month’s coverage, but this may cost you more in the long run. Here’s an example:
Let’s say a company offers you a $1,100 for a 12-month policy. They agree to let you forgo the month’s payment. Instead, you’ll pay $100 a month for the next 11 months without any penalty. That’s great, but it may not be the smartest thing to do. Your insurer may also agree to give you as much as a 5% discount if you pay the entire premium upfront. Instead of paying $1,100, you will pay $1,045 for the 12 months. This decision will save you about $55. As they say, “cash is king.” You can save more on auto insurance by paying the total premium upfront, but many people can’t afford to do so.
When Does It Make Sense To Get Car Insurance First Month Free No Deposit?
If you’ve just spent a considerable chunk of money on a new car, along with all the extra fees that come along with it, this might be your best choice. It might cost you a little more, but your vehicle will be covered.
If you have the money to pay the entire insurance premium upfront, this is the best deal because you badly need it.
It’s important to remember that you should never go with the first car insurance quote you get. Take the time to go over multiple quotes. Check out at least 5-10 from a wide variety of insurance companies. In addition to looking at more significant carriers, such as State Farm, Progressive, and Alliance, consider lesser-known companies.
They are often less known but usually have some of the best rates. Also, be sure to get quotes from online companies and in person at local agencies. Yes, this will take a little bit of time, but not near as much as you might think. Thanks to the internet, you can get numerous quotes in as little as five minutes.
FREE Auto Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Considering Your Other Options for Cheap Car Insurance
Just because you don’t qualify for the first month free car insurance policy doesn’t mean you won’t be eligible for other inexpensive policies that still provide the coverage you need to get your car on the road. In fact, with a bit of motivation on your part, you may find that you can get an even better deal. For example, you may be able to find zero down car insurance policy. Again, this depends on several factors, including your driving history and the automobile’s value you want to insure.
Are You Eligible for a Discount?
Whether or not you qualify for nothing down car insurance, you’ll want to look into any discounts you may be eligible for. For example, there are discounts for:
- Good Drivers – Motorists that have no accidents or tickets on their driving record can save big.
- Senior Citizens – This discount typically includes anyone over the age of 65
- Garaged Vehicle – If your vehicle is protected from the elements and thieves, you can 2% or more
- Teacher or College Professor Discounts
- Good student – This discount depends on both your grades and your attendance record
- Active Military Member or Veteran
- Active or Former First Responder
- Bundling Auto and Home Insurance
The truth is that almost everyone qualifies for a discount. However, it’s smart to ask a company representative for all the available discounts.
Compare First Month Free Car Insurance Policies Online
Now that you know some of your car insurance options, including possibly qualifying for an auto insurance no money upfront policy or a no down payment car insurance policy, it’s time to start your search. The best place to compare quotes is on the web. Sites like Direct Auto Insurance have to make comparing rates super fast and easy. Whether you need basic liability insurance with no deposit or full coverage for multiple vehicles, it’s easy to comparison shop quotes and coverage.
In just a few short minutes and a little bit of effort on your part, you can have your vehicle insured and legally on the road. Compare first month free car insurance plans and get your car covered for less. Enter your zip code and start the quote process. Get better coverage for less.