FREE Auto Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Adirondack Insurance Exchange Contact Information
Adirondack Insurance Exchange Overview
Adirondack Insurance Exchange is a New York based insurer offering property and casualty insurance. Adirondack was issued a license to sell insurance in New York in May of 2006 and has served the N.Y. area for more than fifteen years. Adirondack is now fully owned by National General Holdings Corporation.
Adirondack has grown in a competitive New York Insurance market by offering low-cost auto and home insurance coverage, along with excellent customer service and easy payment methods.
Adirondack Insurance Agents
All of the provider’s insurance is sold through their network of agents. Many agents are fluent in both English and also Spanish.
Agents work directly with clients. They offer their coverage and policy recommendations to each prospective client and maintain ongoing relationships with current policyholders.
Call an agent to get a free auto or home quote.
Adirondack Insurance Exchange primarily sells auto and home insurance through local New York agents.
- Homeowners Insurance – Adirondack helps homeowners save big on insuring their homes. Rates start at under $1,000 a year for select properties. The insurer also provides coverage to renters.
- Automobile Insurance – The most popular product is Adirondack car insurance. The company offers Liability, Collision, and Comprehensive Insurance coverage at affordable rates.
- Package Plans – Adirondack has packaged or bundled car and home insurance policies with discounts of 10% over separate policies. Talk to an Adirondack Insurance agent and get a packaged quote in minutes.
Adirondack Car Insurance
Adirondack has two levels of car insurance coverage
- OneChoice Auto Insurance. OneChoice can be combined with Adirondack’s homeowner’s insurance for a packaged policy.
- Auto Security Plus. This provides additional coverage, such as roadside assistance. Auto Security Plus allows customers to customize their insurance policy to fit their needs better. Benefits to this enhanced automobile coverage includes:
- Original equipment manufacturer or OEM vehicle replacement parts for the car’s first three years.
- Travel-related expenses after an accident.
- Rental reimbursement and accidental airbag deployment repairs.
Adirondack Insurance Exchange has some of the cheapest car insurance rates in the state of New York and consistently lower premiums than larger competitors like Nationwide and Farmers. The insurer offers several types of coverage.
For New York drivers that have an old vehicle worth less than $8,000 that is not driven much, Adirondack liability coverage is a good option, with rates as low as $55 a month.
Adirondack’s rates vary depending on the driver’s risk profile, such as their driving history, credit score, and the miles driven each month. Compare rates in minutes. Enter your zip code to get started.
Many drivers in New York will need greater protection than liability insurance offers. If someone leases a vehicle, they will need to purchase comprehensive insurance. Adirondack has affordable, comprehensive coverage, with some policies under $1,200 per year. Call an agent to get a free over-the-phone quote for whatever type of Adirondack Car Insurance coverage you need.
Insurance Discounts Offered
- Packaged Automobile, and Homeowners Discounts
- Policy Paid in Full
- Good Driver
- Good Student
Adirondack Home Insurance
Whatever type of home you have, Adirondack Insurance Exchange can insure it with affordable coverage. Homeowners plans include dwelling, personal belongings, and liability coverage.
Home insurance plans cover:
- Losses from fires, burglary, and other hazards that cause damage
- Dwelling coverage to your home and additional structures on your property
- Coverage for losses to your personal property
- Living expenses – are provided if damage to your home is significant and you need to move elsewhere while repairs are made.
- Replacement Cost Coverage at today’s real value
- Optional: Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement up to $15,000.
Homeowner Policy Customization
There are three levels of Adirondack homeowners coverage you can choose from.
- OneChoice Homeowners Insurance
- Home Security Plus – which offers enhanced protection
- Security Plus Elite – offers broad, comprehensive protection. While it costs more, it gives added security when the unexpected happens.
Adirondack also offers coverage for watercraft, trailers, and not attached equipment. Umbrella policies provide higher limits for automobile, home, and watercraft policies for complete protection.
If you rent a property such as a condo or an apartment, you need to have the contents inside protected. You will be protected from the loss of personal belongings, such as jewelry and other valuable items, with renters insurance coverage. Adirondack Insurance Exchange has excellent low rates for renters insurance.
Adirondack Insurance Ratings
Adirondack maintains an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau or BBB. That is an extremely high rating and demonstrates the company’s high level of customer service and overall customer satisfaction.
In addition, the insurer has been rated A (Exceptional) by the rating firm Demotech Inc., which audits insurance companies’ financial health. This excellent rating shows that Adirondack is financially healthy and has the ability to pay customer claims going forward.
Adirondack Insurance Services
Adirondack makes it easy for customers to pay their premiums. Options include:
- Payments can be made online by eCheck or debit or credit card.
- Payments can be made by a bank check or cashier’s check. Include your remittance stub when paying by mail.
- By Phone – to make a phone payment, call (877) 629-8003 during the normal business hours of 8 A.M to 5 PM eastern time, Monday through Friday.
- Automatic payments can be set up which is a convenient way to pay installment payments.
Adirondack Insurance Exchange Benefits
There are many benefits exchange members receive that other insurers don’t offer. This is one of the things that separates Adirondack from different insurers. By becoming a member, you will receive:
- Customized Insurance Plans for your Specific Needs
- Roadside Assistance
- Identity Theft Resolution Services
- Travel Assistance
- 24/7 Customer Support
Adirondack Insurance Claims
Adirondack has a good history of paying out claims in full and on-time. If you need to file a claim:
- Call your assigned agent right away
- Call the 24/7 claim line at (877) 629-8003
Adirondack Insurance Exchange offers cheaper auto and home insurance than many competitors in New York. The insurer provides packaged auto and home insurance which helps customers looking to insure both their property and vehicle save even more.
Get a free Adirondack quote for New York residents and see how their rates stack up to other providers. Chances are Adirondack will have one of the best rates, if not the lowest.